NATURALAWN OF AMERICA
23110 FM 1093 Rd.
Richmond, TX 77406
Contact via Email
Text the word: NATURALAWNOFAMERICA To: 72727
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationMonday to Friday 7:30 a.m - 5:30 p.m
Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
NaturaLawn of America pioneered the breakthrough into environmentally responsible lawn care. We believe it's our responsibility to educate homeowners and commercial users alikerather than simply sell productsbecause the truth is that the picture-perfect, weed-free, insect-free lawn is a myth that endorses unnecessary and irresponsible pesticide use.
At NaturaLawn of America, our environmentally friendly approach to lawn care has been creating green lawns quickly, more naturally, and with fewer weeds since 1987.
We can give you a healthier, environmentally better lawn than traditional chemical lawn care companies at comparable prices. No other lawn care company can offer our exclusive, proprietary product lines, all of which are made to our specifications and packaged exclusively for NaturaLawn of America.
We chose environmental stewardship over traditional lawn care practices.
While the rest of the lawn care industry continued to randomly spray pesticides whether needed or not, we developed an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) system, which was unprecedented in lawn care. Compared to traditional chemical lawn care companies, our IPM system has reduced weed and insect control usage on lawns by over 85%. How?
By preserving the natural enemies of our turf pests.
- By introducing newly developed turf varieties with natural pest resistance.
- By providing continuing consumer education on the proper cultural practices of mowing and watering.It's about you.
You're a neighbor, not a number. The NaturaLawn of America franchise serving you is owned and operated by someone who lives in your areaand because we live and work locally, we take great pride in doing things the neighborly way. Here's what you can expect from us:
- We will knock on your door and say hi before we do your lawn treatment.
- We will clean off your sidewalk, driveway and porch area of leaves or debris when we're finished.
- We will leave a personal, hand-written note after each visit, including helpful tips to enhance the results of your treatment.
- We understand your pets are members of your family. Out of respect and courtesy, should your dog be outside and you are not at home when we visit your property, we won't treat your lawn until we've contacted you and arranged to have your pet inside.Get the results you want and the peace of mind you deserve. Please contact us today to get started.