Family to Family Network
Mary Jane Williams
16225 Park Ten Place, Ste. 500
Houston, Tx 77084
Phone: (713) 466-6304
Text the word: FAMILYTOFAMILYNETWORK To: 72727
Hours of OperationMonday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Training programs often held in evening or Saturdays.
Support groups meet Monday evenings 7-8 pm
About UsCreating success for children/youth with disabilities by empowering their families with information, training, referrals, and support as they navigate the complex education, health care, & social service (TWC, SSA, Medicaid) systems.
Family to Family Network helps individuals with disabilities and their family members define and achieve success for themselves and their loved ones.
Through guidance and training of parents and young adults, we transform lives by helping them discover possibilities, see the potential when others see barriers, and advocate for what they need to achieve their dreams.
By changing attitudes and mindsets about disabilities, our organization changes lives to make sure every individual gets to live THEIR best life.
Family to Family Network believes that ALL children should be included and supported in our schools and community in order to ensure the future success of children with disabilities. By providing information to families of children and young adults with disabilities we empower them to create success for their children. Our services include:
- Case Management helping families navigate complex education, health care & social service systems
- Leadership & Advocacy training program
- Referrals to community resources
- Training events on various disability topics
- An annual conference & resource fair
- Comprehensive website providing accurate & consistent information on special education,
- Monthly email newsletter of family & community activities; and
- Support groups for families
Through these services, families and individuals with disabilities have an opportunity to network and learn from one another.